Re: properties and locations

Jorge:
>        le bitmu cu klama le ka blabi kei le ka xunre
>        The wall goes to being white from being red.

What are the X4 and X5?  Via what route, and what means of conveyance?

>        le bitmu cu jibni le ka blabi
>        The wall is close to being white.
>        le bitmu cu darno le ka blabi
>        The wall is far from being white.

Both jibni and darno have X3 as property.  In this case X3 is skari.

>        le bitmu cu jbini le ka blabi kei joi le ka xunre
>        The wall is between being white and being red.

Hmm, I'm not sure.  "x2 (a complete set, generally ordered)."
An aside: If the wall is red, is it still jbini?  (Is the set
inclusive?)  If not, how un-red does it have to be to become jbini?  The
more I think about this one, the more complicated it gets.

>        le bitmu cu zvati le ka blabi
>        The wall is at being white.

The gi'uste seems pretty explicit that <se zvati> is an event/location.
That definition in itself seems polysemous, but lojban seems to treat
time and space nearly the same, so maybe not.  In either case, color
seems completely outside of the definition.

>        mi punji le bitmu le ka blabi
>        I put the wall at being white.

How about:
       Mi punji le ka blabi kei le bitmu
       I put the quality white at locus - the wall.

I think it's more consistent with the definition.

Co'o mi'e rik