Re: zo djuno ce zo jetyju'o

> (believed to be) true in some absolute ("objective") sense.  At least
> the majority of people seem to think this is the case.  (Note that we

Okay... I got it. I often think Chinese zhidao is identical to 'know',
but it is proven wrong... :Q

"zhidao" is used as: S [zhidao] that something is told/tought/believed.
It doesn't prejudged to be such a 'fact'. If I were right,
prononciation of [djuno] refers partially to [zhidao] (pronounced like
djidao, but somewhat differs in part of 'dji'). So I think it is right to
regard Chinese aspect when defining (redefining?) the meaning of djuno.

> the third person - talking about what someone else knows.  For example:
> "_John knows_ Bob has three children, but _Tom knows_ Bob has only two."

Aha... We never talk in that way. We use (mostly in whole China)

_John told me that_ Bob has three children, but _Tom told me that_ he has
only two.

(John _gen1 wuo3 shuo1_ Bob you3 san1 ge xiao3 hai2, ke3 shi4 _Tom shuo1_
Bob zhi3 you3 liang3 ge.) <-- The structure is similiar to English's.

Or,

How many children does Bob have? John said three, but Tom said two.
(Bob you3 ji3 ge xiao3 hai2? John shuo1 san3 ge, ke3 shi4 Tom shuo1
liang3 ge.)

.e'osai ko sarji la lojban.     ==> Please support the logical language.
co'o mi'e lindjy,min.           ==> Goodbye, I'm Lin Zhe Min.