Re: Summary so far on DJUNO

John:
> > A better comparison would be with {viska}, which necessarily involves
> > the eyes or other visual organs, but has no syntactic sumti place for
> > the eyes.
>
> Well, not quite.  Some organism x1 might be able to see without
> actually having a visual organ; it might have fully distributed visual
> reception.  (I think this is actually true of some single-celled
> creatures.)

Okay, okay, cleverclogs.

How about cinba (x1 kisses x2 at locus x3)? When I was in my early
teens, a very important parameter was whether tongues were used (i.e.
whether the kiss was - in suaviational rather than national terms -
french). Come to think of it, it still is an important parameter.
And kissing necessarily involves oral apparatus.

Or does {cinba} cover caresses, as in

   the pink just kissed the black

(said by snooker commentators)?