Re: Lojban ML: Syllogism and sophism

 la xorxes. cusku di'e

> I am not very happy though with the lujvo that I used above for "x1 is x2 in
> meters per second", mainly because it's not easily generalized to
> get  "x1 is x2 in meters per second squared" for example. Anyone
> has any ideas how to make such lujvo?

  At least in Finnish, I have often seen a suitable idiomatic usage (used
  e.g. for wind speeds)

     20 sekuntimetri"a = 20 second meters   for 20 m/s

  which would give us (dropping m4)

     nidytre        x1 is x2 in meters per second in direction x3

     le ni le karce ku muvdu kei nidytre li rere le berti

  and, generalizing,

     nidnidytre     x1 is x2 in meters per second per second in direction x3

     le ni le bolci ku farlu kei nidnidytre li ji'i pano le terdi

   co'o mi'e veion