Re: Lojban ML: Syllogism and sophism

la djan cusku di'e
>I think it is better to use "fi'u" to explicitly indicate division.

i ku'i zo fi'u rafsi zo cfipu enai zo fi'u
i noda rafsi zo fi'u

 >Another question: how to best represent "squared", "cubed", etc.?
>The digit lujvo would be nice, but they cannot be terminal, so
>at the end of a lujvo like "m/sec^2" (acceleration) one would
>need "trefi'unidsnidu".

Even if we do find a suitable rafsi to separate numerator-units
from denominator-units I would suggest to have the denominator
first. This is because, for example, m/s is a kind of meters
(the meters travelled in each second), it is not a kind of seconds,
so the jvotertau should preferrably be a numerator-unit.
One possibility might be to use -kem- as the conventional
separator: {nidykemtre} = second(meter = meters per second.
{nidnidykemtre} = second.second(meter = meters per second
squared.

As for powers, why not put the power before the unit?
{reltre} for meters squared, {cibytre} for meters cubed.
{relnidykemtre} = m/s^2.

co'o mi'e xorses