Re: Organic quality of language

>Am I being Franco/Anglophilic, being used to a separate word for everything?

Probably not.  But you are being natural-languagic in wanting a word for each
concept that YOU recognize as a truly distinct from everthing else.  Thus the
Chinese also make new words for each new concept too, though not as gismu,
but rather as lujvo.  I see Lojban's lujvo as being much more Chinese type
of 1-word per concept (ooh neat tanru!! anyone want to try to turn it into
Lojban??? Not as easy as it looks.)
If "rage" means what you say, I would think "animal-like anger" to be more
definitive a tanru than "animal-anger".