JL and orders status

Ju'i Lobypli #15 will (Finally) get out the door - I get materials
back from the printer on Thurdays (le lojbo karni too, by the way),
and I should be mailing on Friday.

Only took a couple of hard disk losses and moving this list to make this
issue the hardest one to get out the door.  But we finally made. it.
88 pages, including 30+ of Lojban text.

Also, for all of you who have been patiently (or less patiuently) waiting,
as of yesterday, all outstanding US orders have been meailed out, and all
but 1 Canadian order.  Foreign orders fand other requersts will go out
with Ju'i Lobypli on Friday.

I intend to take steps to shorten the order cylce cycle, but apologize again
to those who have waited.  If you don;t get the materials you asked for within
a week (U.s) or maybe 3 weeks non-us, please ask.  I'll let you know whether
you fell through the cracks somehow.

----
lojbab = Bob LeChevalier, President, The Logical Language Group, Inc.
         2904 Beau Lane, Fairfax VA 22031-1303 USA
         703-385-0273
         lojbab@grebyn.com

NOTE THAT THIS IS A NEW NET ADDRESS AND SUPERSEDES OTHERS IN MY POSTINGS
            OR LOGICAL LANGUAGE GROUP, INC. PUBLICATIONS