Re: rafsi change proposal

Sudden flash of understanding: it is {selci}, not {kantu}, which corresponds
to the Esperanto "ero", denoting a least identifiable distinct part of
something. Thus "panero" - "na'asle" - "breadcrumb". Actually I'd been
using {spisa}: In Wallops #2, I had "fajrero" - "fagyspi" - "spark".

I put it to you (and it is just about too late for this change) that {ni}
is more imporant than {nirna} (nerve), and deserves the rafsi {nir}. I'd
also look at {kaz}/{kar} - {krati}/{ka}. This one might be harder to get away
with. {krati} is more important than {nirna}.

Nick