Re: possible sumti-raising place structures of the sisku variety

doi djan.

> > cilre learn x1 learns x2 (du'u) about subject x3 from source x4
> > (obj./event)/by method x5 (event/process) *1h 85 (cf. ctuca, tadni,
> > djuno, ckule)

> Separate problem: the slash before "by method" doesn't belong there.

I agree that the "/by method" is simply a typo.  I imagine this
is listed because of the "source x4 (obj./event)", which I
didn't consider a problem on my first pass through, but now I'm
not so sure.  Do you learn from a teacher or from their teaching?
I don't feel strongly enough about this to argue for a change.

> > gidva guide x1 (person/object/event) guides/conducts/pilots/leads x2
> > (event) 5d 17 (cf. jitro, ralju, sazri, te bende, jatna)

> I think this is mixed up with "lidne", and should be x1 (person) guides
> x2 (person).

I think a case could be made for allowing "person leads/guides
event" or vice versa, but I can't get excited about it.

> snura secure x1 is secure/safe from threat x2 (object/event) 9a 34 (cf.
> ckape, kajde, marbi, terpa, xalni)

> spuda reply 'respond' x1 answers/replies to/responds to
> person/object/event/situation x2 with response x3 1h 67 (cf. cusku,
> preti, nabmi, danfu, frati)

I still think the threat is not the "object", but what it does or
might do, and that you respond not to the "object", but to what
it does.

doi nitcion.

> #zvati at x1 (object/event) is at/attending/present at x2
> #(event/location) 4d 184 [recation for an
> #object/activity that is mobile]; (cf. especially stuzi for an
> #inherent/inalienable location, jbini, nenri, se varji for physical
> #shape, tapla, bliku, kubli, kurfa, cukla)

> I can understand how an event can be a {se zvati}, but need it be a {zvati}
> as well? I'd remove the event from x1. Or at least I'd like an example
> where an event can be at another event, that doesn't sound forced.

Events take place at locations as well - I'm not sure how else
you express that.  I can think of events which take place at
events, but that's probably a lujvo like {simzva}, or maybe
just {le fasnu xi pa cu cabna le fasnu xi re}.

co'o mi'e .i,n.