Re: jbobau (Was: use "lojbau" not "lojban")

Colin says:
> And says:
> ++++++++>
>  It would be preferable when speaking in lojban of lojban to use
> "le/lo lojbau/lobybau/lohorbau/lojbangu/lobybangu/lohorbangu/etc."
> >++++++++
> I take the point, And, and I think it's worth making (though
> given what a name means, it's not really a problem) -
> but please, if you're going to post something like this,
> get it right.
>
> The valid lujvo forms for lojbo bangu are
>
> lojbybangu
> lobybangu
> jbobangu
> lojbybau
> lobybau
> jbobau
>
> only. (I prefer jbobau, or lojbybau if I think the recipient
> is likely to have trouble recognising that).
>
> 'lojbau' is 'logji bangu' (logical language - and let's not suppose
>         lo jbobau is that zo'o je'unai)
> 'lo'orbau' is 'slovo bangu' (Slavic language - howzat!)

Yes, sorry. When I wrote 'loj' I meant 'jbo'. 'loho' must have
been reassigned in the rafsi change: I learnt my few rafsi from
an old list before the revision. I prefer "jbobau" too. If the
recipient is going to have trouble understanding it you could
also have "lojbo zei bangu".
-------
And