GEN: Ed de jour concept as I see it

When I proposed ed-de-jour'ing Jorge's article, Lojbab asked me to clarify
for the list what I meant by the concept these days, since the context in
which is was originally proposed has seemed to have died down.

The story is this: to minimise the amount of effort Lojbab has to expend
on producing _ju'i lobypli_ each edition, each Lojban piece intended for
publication is vetted by two people, one of which is its editour de jour.
This person keep track of all discussion on the article, maintains a
current version of the article (hopefully in coordination with the
author), and when publication time comes, hands the finished article
(with comments on modification as appropriate) to Lojbab, who then prints
the article with no further editorial work.

Some sort of ranking of articles needs to be made for choosing what goes
into the next JL; this part was never made explicit, but I suggest
unpublished writers should get priority.

# Der Mensch liegt in groesster Noth,      You are reading another .sig from
# Der Mensch liegt in groesster Pein;     the NICK NICHOLAS .sig Factory. Mail
# Je lieber moecht ich im Himmel sein.     [nsn@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au] for your
#    -- Des Knaben Wunderhorn, _Urlicht_   .sig suggestions. [Padding Space]