Re: GEN: Ed de jour concept as I see it

I think I can handle the ranking of articles chosen for publication in JL,
which may have other considerations besides things that can be decided by an
editor de jour (like does it serve as a good example of something else going
in the same issue, etc.)  Anything that is a translation of copyrighted text
requires someone to arrange copyright release before we can publish it, and
this can/has delayed publication of otherwise ready text.

And if I have my way, we'll have more text than I can print in JL anyway.
But never fear, when that happens it will be time for a Lojban reader, with
all of the usable texts we can manage to bring up to date.

We also have never solved the problem of editor-de-jouring of non net people,
with Michael Helsem's heap of poetry high n the list.

lojbab