Re: Lean Lujvo and fat gismu

Please tell me the origin and destination for the earth's motion around the sun,
or its rotation, or the journey of an airliner (yes it has stops and each
flight leg may be viewed as a nu klama, but the overall path of the airliner
has origin in the factory and destination either in a junkyard or a plane
crash.  Somehow that sense of "klama" is not what I think people have in
mind when they are talking about an airliner's flight (they usually of course
mean a leg of the flight, but this gets problematical when you are talking
about the passengers of an airliner, each of whom got on at a particular
place which might differ from others, and who may be going to a different place
 from the others: for the mass of passengers, where did the airliner originate
and where is its desitination..  It simply isn;t part of the concpet.  Indeed
I think mass concpets are a major way in which lujvo will NEED to have fewer
places than their source gismu, becuase massification often takes place
along ceretain conceptual dimensions that blur the corresponding places out
of the underlying concept.  (Indeed, this may give some clue on how to
decide which places can be deleted from a lujvo, but I don't have time to
analyze the idea now ...)

lojbab