Re: Lean Lujvo and fat gismu

In a time free sense, "klama be zi'o" = "cliva".

at least I think so, in 10-second analysis.

The moment you start putting tenses on either, I am not sure what equivalences
can be postulated.  Probably it DOES say something about the semantics of the
two words.  The suggestion you make for example, sounds like "cliva"
might be "co'i klama be zi'o", and maybe that is true.  I don;t know, and
don;t wnat to make the tenses mandatory, even conceptually, as part of the
definitions of terms right now.  Surely the suggestion you make is in
keeping with at least one view of the English language concept of "leaving"
vs. "going"  Butr who is yet to say what the Lojban concepts really mean or
how they differ.

The leywords are meant to help people work out a concept in their own minds,
and are not intended to be definitional.  I'd rather see definitions at that
level wait until people are capable of fluent LOjban thought without recourse
to natural languyage.

lojbab