Re: vehicle/means places on various gismu, litru vs. klama

the means of the ball going from the hands to the lamp is "lenu se cecla",
or "lenu se renro".  The means of the sun travelling around the earth is
lenu le carna terdi cu tcica le kanla.  In the latter case, since there is no
REAL motion taking place, you need to make it clear with some kind of
indication of illusion or apparentness (I'm not thinking of a good expression
for the latter right now - maybe what we are talking about is merely
litru simsa).

It occurs to me that similarity and analogy may have enough power in them to
deal with place deletion a la zi'o.  But the mechanism still seems clumsy.

lojbab