Re: TECH: long, but major topic: lean lujvo and fat gismu

The major passes of the last couple of years through the gismu list have
eliminated places, standardized orders and a lot of other such things.
But such work is inherently a human process, and it has had to be pretty much
a one-human process since it is easier for one person to be consistent than
several.  If people have specific comments about such fat gismu or inconsistent
place structures, we are just about at the last point where they can be
proposed and still get in the dictionary (like within a week or so, I hope).

There will be lists of BAI places in the reference tables.

lojbab