coming and going

Since you give no sentence examples to tell me what senses of coming, going,
and travelling you mean, it is difficukt to map them to Lojban.  That is one
key point - WE DON"T WANT THE WORDS TO MAP EXACTLY TO THEIR HAPHAZARD ENGLISH
MEANINGS.  Indeed, it is difficult to tell the difference between English
"come" and "go" UNLESS you ascribe a focus on particular sumti - origin
in the case of come and destination in the case of go.  In which case
we use cliva for leave and I have used klamu'o for arrive. litru is intended
to cover travel when you don't really have any focus on the endpoints or they
may be undefined.  Each of the terms may in some instances map to the other
English words in some sentences, of course.  But I don't really care about
the English mappings.  I want some clear and distinct Lojban concepts, and
we will see how these work out.

lojbab