Re: TECH: Lean Lujvo and fat gismu

cusku has a medium place x4.  What constitites a medium is somewhat uncertain,
but I would not rule out including a language name in that place, relying on
the intensionality of names to get around semantic diuffulties. Probably of
course, a medium place is an abstraction like lenu tavla, in which case
properly the expression should be tu'a la lojban.

As I said in another message, I remove places from a lujvo by declaring them
irrelevant, generall using "claxu" after a semantic expression of the term
to be eliminated.

lojbab