Re: means/vehicle

Actually, if we are considering deleting a means place from one of the motion
words, I would be inclined to make it litru that has the place deleted.  It
is, after all, pure focus on the route, and I can see that the means is as
speculatively superfluous as origin and destination.  I have always seen klama
as the most complete specification or concept, and it also has usage in the
form of its BAI tag to add each of its 5 places onto other concepts that don't
have the place.

lojbab