Re: more on fat gismu

la lojbab cusku di'e

> sorcu has the containment place because you need something to determine
 whether
> something is part of one sorcu or another.

The x1 tells you which sorcu you mean. You can be as precise as you want in
filling the x1 place, I don't see how the container contributes much more
to determine it.

> If you store something in
> one of three piles, is this one sorcu or three.  I suspect that "containment"
> is a bad choice of words, since lo darxi pamei should be a valid value.

It took me a while to realize that you meant {derxi}, and not "hitter" :)
{lo derxi pamei} goes in x1 as I understand it:

        lo derxi pamei cu sorcu lo mudri
      The single pile is a supply of wood.

co'o mi'e xorxes