Re: more on fat gismu

You are correct that Loglan/Lojban has never had cau
we don't have "causeless" motion.  Self-motion, we do
have.  If people want muvdu to be non-agentive, it can be considered.

lebna, dunda, etc are motions in the sense of a transfer occuring, which often
implies position.

sorcu has the containment place because you need something to determine whether
something is part of one sorcu or another.  If you store something in
one of three piles, is this one sorcu or three.  I suspect that "containment"
is a bad choice of words, since lo darxi pamei should be a valid value.

I'll have to look at cikre off-line, but there was a similar reason
based on how we thought it would be used.

lojbab