Re: more on fat gismu

I will accept your argument on sorcu, though I'm not really convinced.
I am also deleting the x4 of cikre.  I had something specific in mind there
but I suspect that it meets the same argument as this one.  There are indeed
two different semantic roles, I am sure, but whether in practice you have
situatuions where a distinction is necessary that cannot be conveyed within
one sumti is a little harder to argue.

I am inclined to make muvdu non-agentive, per your suggestion (it had already
occured to me), but want to consider further.

lojbab