Re: more on fat gismu

OK.  John seems to have found the argument on sorcu that I couldn't bring to
mind, and I will be sticking with the current place structure unless
further convinced.  I am inclined to agree that x4 may be a sumti raising
out of x3 in cikre, but beleive that wehen I proposed the place structure
I had in mind a situation where the x4 was NOT a place of x3.  I can't think
of it now, and won't argue it.

I am more convinced that moving as the result of ones own nature is not
the same as the concept "sevzymuvdu" which was how we had originally conceived
of rendering the transitive intransitive, hence am leaning more to changing
muvdu.

lojbab