Re: TEXT: nu la nunmorsi catlu

mi'e .djan. .i la xorxes. cusku di'e

> [Nick asks whether "le cerni" should be "le ba cerni"]
> {le ba cerni}?? I thought it meant "this morning", and later Death talks
> about "this evening". It seems natural to assume that they are talking
> about the morning and evening of that day. I don't see why it would be
> {le ba cerni}.

"This morning" (le pu cerni) and "this evening" (le ba vanci) are what I
meant, as you say.  I don't know whether Nick was actually confused by the
story, or whether his "le ba cerni" was just a slip.

--
John Cowan              sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban.