Re: TECH: (attention Ivan!) demonstrative predicate cmavo needed?

To Logical Language Group respond I thus:

#The word I was looking for was a predicate demonstrative.  Adjectively in
#English, it is "that kind of", adverbially: "thusly, that way".  Russian has a
# richer
#use that I haven't exactly mastered yet, but the various words involved include
#tak/takzhe (adverbs, I guess I would call them) and takoi (adjective, having
#several other forms through declension).

Whatever would be wrong with just [ne] ta'i la'edi'u? And I have my doubts
you could fit something as vague like this comfortably into Lojban grammar.
Don't worry about this: this is not a hole Lojban qua Lojban *should* be
filling...

"Kai` sa`n swqh~kan t'akriba` piota`,           N N O  nsn@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au
 kai` sa`n plhsi'aze pia` [h [w'ra te'sseres,   I I L  IRC:nicxjo RL:shaddupnic
 sto`n e'rwta doqh~kan eutuxei~s."              C C A  University of Melbourne.
  K.P.Kaba'fhs, _Du'o Ne'oi, 23 E'ws 24 Etw~n_  K H S  *Ceci n'est pas un .sig*