Re: TECH: (attention Ivan!) demonstrative predicate cmavo needed?

"ta'i la'edi'u" does not work unless the way you want to reference was
discussed in the last sentence.  I want to point to something and say "this
way" i.e. "ta'i ti".  But I also want to be able to use a predicate OTHER
than with "ta'i", as for example in a tanru.  Nora's best solution was
"simsa be ta", and John came up with "me ta" as did I, but the latter suggests
"ta" is a sumti, and the former is ambiguous as to whether "ta" is a thing
or a relationship.

lojbab