Re: TECH: (attention Ivan!) demonstrative predicate cmavo needed?

> The word I was looking for was a predicate demonstrative.  Adjectively in
> English, it is "that kind of", adverbially: "thusly, that way".  Russian has
> ...tak/takzhe (adverbs, I guess I would call them) and takoi (adjective...

Yes, I agree that we need them, and I also agree with your analysis
that the current non-predicate fashion in English usage is an
impediment to our recognition of this gap in Lojban.  (I adjusted the
last clause to replace true predication with verbal nouns.  Doesn't it
sound sophisticated? :-)

                -- jimc