response to And - old posting culture-specifcity

And wrote a while ago:
>But I am out of my depth here, and should cede the field to those who
>eat lambda calculus for breakfast (along with their 3 shredded wheat
>[culture-specific reference:  a pity there's no .UI to mark this]).

There is:

ka'u UI2 I know culturally evidential:  I know by cultural means (myth
or custom)

which marking a phrase would clearly indicate that you know that the
phrase is relevant because of your cultural knowledge.  In combination
with other UIs, you could be more specific, of course. (e.g. zo'oka'u
is a joke that is culture-specific.

Marking a sentence as a whole, the UI probably is more solidly
evidential expressing a culture basis for the claim of the sentence.

Only my opinion