TECH: panra/simsa

I am proposing changing the place structure of panra as follows, having
decided having the x3 focus on the differences rather than the similarities
makes clearer the distinction from simsa.

It has the secondary advantage in that x3 may enable a predicate "only"
when used carefully, but I haven't looked at this carefully - it just
spun out of the wording I was trying for.

It has the disadvantage that it affects a possibly important BAI, where
pa'a has been used to express both similarity and parallel since the two
were close in meaning.  They still are, but tepa'a would no longer be
the similarity.

A solution to this would be to leave x3 the similar properties and make
x4 the different property(ies), and I suspect that the standard (now x4)
would have to go away because you might have a different standard for
the different places.  (Indeed, it perhaps should go away in any case as
being something that should be embedded within the property
abstractions).

>panra parallel x1 parallels x2 differing only in property x3 (ka;
>jo'u/fa'u term) by standard/geometry x4 =9b 11 [also x1 is parallel to
>x2, x3 is the only difference between x1 and x2; x1 and x2 are
>alike/similar/[congruent]; a parallel involves extreme close
>similarity/correspondence across the entirety of the things being
>compared, generally involving multiple properties, with focus placed on
>one or a small number of differences]; (cf. cmavo list pa'a, mintu,
>simsa)
>
>simsa smi similar x1 is similar/parallel to/like x2 in property/quantity
>x3 (ka/ni) 7j 131 [similarity and parallel differ primarily in
>emphasis]; (cf. dunli, frica, mintu, panra)

lojbab