Re: Bus boys: two nations divided by a common language

BTW, if other non-Americans wish to see non-American English equivalents
added to the gismu list (not as keywords, but as sy
nonyms), they can
go in.  I'm interested mostly in real synonyms rather than spelling
differences, though when I get the list done, i would welcome a British
Lojbanist running the final list through a spell checker that will
identify American 'misspellings', whereuponm I will try to find some way
to adapt for this in the dictionary text (maybe xrefs, or something).]

lojbab