Re: Bus boys: two nations divided by a common language

Getting copyright release on most anything would not be a problem, except
that a) no one has time to do it, and b) I haven't the vaguest idea how
to go about it.  Writing to-whom-it-may-concern letters to publishers (if
I could find the publishers address somejhow) strikes me as a very inefficient
and probably naive (politically if nothing else) way to go about it.
And I don;t have time to find out a better way.  hence Leguin's story translated
by Jamie, and my efforts on Moon is a Harsh Mistress (which nooone ever
commented on BTW) sit very far back on the burners.

lojbab