Re: {sorcu} definition

mi'e .djan. .i la bab. tcySEL. cusku di'e

[brilliant analysis, with which I associate myself fully, deleted]

> As for supply of orange juice in the bottle in the refrigerator, it
> too vanishes, only to appear as the supply of orange juice in the
> (leaky) container in the back pack.

Very minor nit:  Of course, the original {sorcu fi le <refrigerator>} is
really gone.  What "appears" is a different {sorcu} with the same {se sorcu}.

--
John Cowan              sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban.