Re: TECH.LING: Lojban glottochronology

mi'e .djan. .i la xorxes. cusku di'e

> coi djan . Is there any way I could get the files with the Spanish source
 words?

I will post the working files to the FTP server (casper.cs.yale.edu), with
some basic caveats.

> Does this mean that there is a 73% of cognates between Spanish and Chinese?
> Then learning Lojban vocab must be as easy as learning Chinese!

Or vice versa, I suppose.  No, it means that Jacques Guy's beloved algorithms
were never meant to be applied butcherwise.

--
John Cowan              sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
                e'osai ko sarji la lojban.