Eaton

#garlic

why not sunga

#ermine

You did skaprxermino, while the Spanish vowel is 'a' vs 'e'.  was there a
reason?  My etymology notes in the dictionary seem to favor 'e'.  Of course
it also says that an ermine is a 'stoat', from ME 'stote'.

#predisposed

You are grasping for a concept, but I'm not sure how it differs from
'innate'.  There seems to be some sense that an innate ACTION is something
different than an innate STATE or PROPERTY, but I'm not sure what it is.

Some modifiers that may be helpful might include cnano, rarna, no'e xlura
tarti (is a predisposition a behavior or can it result in a single type
of action - i.e. are lemmings jumping off a cliff a predisposition in the
sense you want - it is NOT something that thet do all the time as a general
pattern of behavior.  Hmm. Maybe it is a rarna xlura or a jinzi xlura, which
suggest that such an inclination can be overcome.

lojbab