Re: Eaton

To Logical Language Group respond I thus:

##garlic
#why not sunga

Because there are some things I didn't expect on the gi'uste! ;)

##ermine
#You did skaprxermino, while the Spanish vowel is 'a' vs 'e'.  was there a
#reason?  My etymology notes in the dictionary seem to favor 'e'.

There's your reason. I prefer to get my loans from Latin as grandmama of them
all, than the variant subsequent modern language modifications of them.

##predisposed

#You are grasping for a concept, but I'm not sure how it differs from
#'innate'.  There seems to be some sense that an innate ACTION is something
#different than an innate STATE or PROPERTY, but I'm not sure what it is.

#Some modifiers that may be helpful might include cnano, rarna, no'e xlura
#tarti (is a predisposition a behavior or can it result in a single type
#of action - i.e. are lemmings jumping off a cliff a predisposition in the
#sense you want - it is NOT something that thet do all the time as a general
#pattern of behavior.  Hmm. Maybe it is a rarna xlura or a jinzi xlura, which
#suggest that such an inclination can be overcome.

Hm. You know, na'o and ta'e go a long way to sorting these out; the problem
is, they don't gracefully transform to selbri tertanru. Jorge, do you think
na'o litru is an adequate translation of vojagxema?

===
Momenton senpretende paseman mi retenis kaj #  NICK NICHOLAS.  Melbourne Uni,
   kultis kvazaux                           &  Australia. Now with moustache.
      senhorlogxan elizeon                  #     nsn@mullian.ee.mu.oz.au
         (Dume:                             &    >nsn@krang.vis.mu.oz.au<
[Victor Sadler, _Memkritiko_ 90]            #     nsn@mundil.cs.mu.oz.au