proposal for new member of SE

> >> By subscripting.  Any member of SE or FA can have "xi <number>" attached
> >> to access places beyond 5.  In this case, the particular member chosen
> >> is irrelevant:  "sexixa" and "texixa" and so on are all the x6-conversion.
> >> This is documented in my paper on text structure, available on
> >> casper.cs.yale.edu:/pub/lojban/draft/refgrammar by anon FTP.
> >
> >I can't find a rafsi for xi, so presumably a lujvoization of this
> >requires zei, yes?
>
> Only if you are a masochist or a lujvo-literalist (which may be the same
> thing).  I would hope that >5 places in a lujvo would be rare if not
> non-existent, and that therefore it is almost inconceivable that someone
> would build a lujvo based on the >6 place of some other lujvo.

"nunklama" is an obvious 6-place brivla.

> But if
> it did, I would be quick to break all 'rules' and say selxav- or xelxav-
> if I wanted to be sure people would thing about it being a higher
> numbered place.

Ugh!

Could we not instead have an additional SE (with rafsi) that means:
  exchange 1st & last places
Used recursively, this would allow a different way of getting at
places beyond the 5th.
For example, if this new member of SE were "xehe", rafsi "xez",
then the lujvo for "x1 is the vehicle of an event of going"
would be "xeznunkla".

And.