TECH: tu'e/tu'u

John Cowan answering Nick:
>> #                .i mu'i tu'e
>>
>> Instead of .imu'ibotu'e... does this parse right? I mean, with the right
>> constituent structure? I guess it does, since you used it :)
>
>Yup.  You are explicitly allowed to put either a <tag> or a prenex
>before a "tu'e...tu'u" structure.

Indeed, this structure was the reason for putting tu'e and tu'u in the
language.  It allows you to do with multi-sentences what you can do with
.i+construct to join individual sentences. very useful when you want to,
for example, expand a compound sentence into its component parts.  In
addition, using tenses and mu'i and ni'i you can do things like append
explanations, mathematical derivations, and write sequential
instructions, where each step might take more than one sentence to write
and/or explain.

lojbab