Re: proposal for new member of SE

> An argument based on zipfean principles must ipso facto be based on
> frequency of usage demanding a short form, or infrequency of usage
> demanding a long form.  Since there are as far as I know, no Lojban
> lujvo with more than 5 places, there is 0 frequency of use, and it is
> therefore difficult to argue for any but the longest plausible form.

"nunkla" is an obvious 6-place lujvo, as I have said before. An existing
6+-place lujvo, from a poem I am working on, is "nunrozrulpezmaxpanci".

> I will note that JCB's version of the language does have a 'sumti
> rotation' operator, though it is not of a "se" nature.  We decided it
> wasn't really needed or useful, given the existence of FA tags.

But to get very natural orders like 51234 you need several SE or several
FA, so though the effect of rotation can be achieved by existing
devices, they  are cumbersome relative to the naturalness of the order.

----
And