Re: (kau) and (du'u) and (jei)

cu'u la xorxes.

>         mi djuno le du'u by zmadu cy le ka prami dakau

> can mean either:

>         I know B exceeds C in being loved.

> or:
>         I know in loving whom B exceeds C.

No, the property disambiguator is just plain {da}.  So

>         mi djuno le du'u by zmadu cy le ka prami da
means
>         I know B exceeds C in being loved.
and
>         mi djuno le du'u by zmadu cy le ka prami dakau
means
>         I know in loving whom B exceeds C.

(Is it time to revisit my "Desperately seeking properties"
rant from way back at the end of August?  John Cowan threatened
to respond to the "properties" half, but to the best of my
knowledge never did.)

>         mi djuno le du'u xukau la djan nelci lei plise

> (and the {xu} could even be dropped)...

I'm not sure about dropping the {xu}.  I did once venture
{nakau} for this (I think it was a private message to Colin).
leka ka'e srera cu se ckaji ro remna                    mi'e .i,n.