papers comments coming

Nora has finished commenting on the abstraction and sumti papers, but I
don;t have time to type them in tonite (nothing major).

At what point should I stop typing in comments and just save them for when
you get here.  I have been putting them in, in fear that you might lose
your access and not get to make changes, and/or that you want to bring
maximally corrected copies to LogFest, but at some point there will need
to be a tradeoff on priorities for both of us, in order to have a dictionary
draft.

lojbab