your posting and Holmes' reply

I haven't read your post, but I found Randall Holmes' reply to it
incredibly pompous.  Even if your ideas are wrong, he could have
expressed it more politely (I read what he said as basically just telling
you to "shut up".)

I find your contribution on this and other subjects rather more coherent
and more often correct than what others write, so feel free to ignore Holmes.

pc is long-winded and sometimes indecisive, but I am glad HE is the logician
in our camp, and Holmes is the one is TLI's camp.  I think it better to
encourage people to try things and to express their ideas than to chop
off people like Holmes seems to (and not just with you).  That way we all
learn.

Even with Loglan/Lojban, we are talking about language first, and logic
second.  Our design has to remember this fact.

lojbab