Lojban

Well, I can see that you are starting to get into the discussion %^)

Cowan is finally starting to catvch up reading about the current argument,
so maybe he'll be able to join in too.  And maybe Nora will get caught up
long enough to write down her thoughts  (she has them, but by the time she
has formulated them, it is 2 weeks after the discussion has move3d on and
she has even more to read.  This no doubt sounds familiar y to you.)

I want to compliment you by contrast with Holmes, whose response to Veijo
was (to me) curt and pompous.  You seem interested in teaching us when we
are wrong, and it is appreciated.  I think we got the better of the two
logicians in our camp %^)  Reading Holmes made me appreciate all the more
how valuable and helpful you have been over the years, even when I made some
truly ignorant statements in logical matters (as I certainly have, I am sure
- I didn't get a D in logic in college for no reason %^)

lojbab