Re: Lojban equivalent of "which?".

la'o gy Bob Chassell gy cusku di'e
> jorge@phyast.pitt.edu cuska di'e
>
>     The problem is that I can't think of any good Lojban equivalent of
>     "which?".
>
> There are a whole bunch of them.  It depends on what kind of question
> you are asking.

I meant "which one?" as a question to a nonspecific claim.

For example:

        mi viska pa le ci gerku
        I see one of the three dogs.

I want to ask "which one?". {do viska ma} doesn't really work well,
because it is already answered. {do viska le mo gerku} could be it.
Yes, I think {le mo} is a good "which one?".

{do viska lo mo gerku} would mean something like "what kind of dog
do you see?".

Jorge