-veridical, -specific

coi doi rodo

Dunno if I got this right, but, how about: "Pick your favourite superhero."

Isn't that -veridical, -specific? There are no things that really are
superheroes (by this I mean Superman, Spidey, Flash etc., guys that can
do outrageous stuff without being punished by the letter of the Laws of
the Universe). So it's -veridical. It is also -specific, because the
choice is not made at the time of the utterance.

co'o mi'e. goran.

--
Learn languages! The more langs you know, the more incomprehensible you can get
e'udoCILreleiBANgu.izo'ozo'onairoBANguteDJUnobedocubanRI'a.ailekadonaka'eSELjmi