Re: PROPOSAL: Lambda Notation For Dummies (and & Rosta) & Lojban

> > Is there any use for properties with two lambda variables? And in any case,
> > here we could use subscripts if such a thing really ever comes up.
>
> How about statements involving symmetry, like
>
>     *do zmadu mi leka xa'eda ctuca xa'ede fo la lojban
>     *le gapru cu filmau le cnita leka klama xa'eda xa'ede

And what would these mean? Do you exceed me in the property of being
the teacher or the one taught? Does the up exceed the down in being
the gone to or the gone from? I think you want to leave only one of
the lambda variables in each of those examples.

> There are probably other uses for two lambda variables, maybe even for
> three, once we realize the possibilities offered by their availability.

I still don't see, if there is more than one, how do we know to what
they apply.

>   co'o mi'e veion

co'o mi'e xorxes