Re: zi'o (was: jorne)

>As a result, the current hole-plugging scheme
>is now used syntactically and the embedded-number scheme morphologically,
>which satisfies nobody.

We already have great facilities for *adding* places, by using BAI cmavo or
by making lujvo (especially standard ones like XXX-gau).  I'd rather start
with minimal bridi and build them than delete places anyway.  Since the
current gismu have for the most part been defined fairly minimally, I rarely
come across the need for "zi'o".  I think the use of "zi'o" signals that a
gismu has been defined with too many places to begin with.