Re: Board decision needed on Loglan/Lojban reciprocity

lojbab cusku di'e

> My main "objection" to reciprocation is that we have no other links to other
> conlangs in the first place, whereass it sounds like Jennings is being
> inclusionary in including us.  Being our only external link, it would put
> focus on TLI Loglan, whereass if we had a page linking to several other
> conlangs it would stand out less.

We could easily add links to Edmund Grimley-Evans's conlang page, and perhaps
to the Esperanto page, thus:  "If you want Esperanto, you can find it here."

> But I am not sure I understand the psychology of Web-climbers weel enough to
> know what they would feel about this.  Is it the norm that home pages have
> a bunch of links to othersites, or are the links to other sites normally
> handled more at an index level?

My perception is that it is normal to have a subpage called "Links to related
sites" or some such, and that this page is populated with various external
links.

--
John Cowan		sharing account <lojbab@access.digex.net> for now
		e'osai ko sarji la lojban.