Re: Board decision needed on Loglan/Lojban reciprocity

Still haven't had a chance to talk to people, but it  sounds like we may
need to put something.

I have to admit that their Web page is nothing to brag about, which helps.
They are far worse than us when it comes to having "inner circle jargon"
that renders much of what is said incomprehensible to an outsider.

One option would be to be non-neutral, and put one of my short essays about
the history of Loglan/Lojban in that stresses the intellectual freedom issue,
with thelink at the end.

I did note that we are NOT buried in a page of other conlangs.  They have the
lkink to Kennaway's page, which linkss to us, of course.  But they do have a
separate call-out for us as a main entry from their page as well.

I'm ambivalent about "upat the top" vs. "buried deep".

One option, of course, is to beg the question and let Veijo decide - this IS
his site - not the LLG Board's.

BTW, haven't checked in the last few days, but we were fast approaching the
4000 different address mark last time I looked at the WWW log, with 100-150
new people per week.

OTOH, Lojban List subscription is dropping again - back down to around 80
active.

lojbab