indirect commands?

Jorge and And have been going on about "kau" in essays that I won't pretend
to understanbd in the 20 seconds maximum I seem to be able to give the
typical email message these days.  But a question came up that may involve
"kau" in a different situation.  But i am not sure it works.

So, how to express (addressing George) "Tell John to meet Mary at the park."
This is a recursive problem:  "Tell John to tell Jim to tell Nora to tell
Mary to meet me in the park."  Nora points out that you can do the same
thing with indirect questions as well ("Ask/tell John to ask Mary whether she
will meet Jim in the park.")

Does kokau work in these indirect commands?  How does one keep straight who
"ko" is in multiple levels of commands (I can easily modify that nested recursive command to have the same individual be at multiple levels.)  "ko" with
subscripts MIGHT work.

Or is the problem middle of the night muddled thinking from someone who has
been studying Russian too much lately?

lojbab