ji

Already answered for the most part, but:
glyn gowing asks:
> je'i is defined in my cmavo list as the /tanru/ afterthought question
>  connector.  Maybe i'm missing something here, but wouldn't ji make
>  more sense here?

The problem is that the sumti logical connectives (selma'o A -
considered more important than tanru connectives) need a connective
question and got the shorter word.  It might have been better to choose
a different word and leave the paradigms with one less irregularity but
I had a pretty strong Zipfean mentality at the time.

lojbab